My top 5 List:
- My perception of dropbox is totally wrong, I thought it is more like a backup service, but actually is more like syncing services. My laptop
always crashed and I often reinstall my windows 7, thus to relink back my dropbox account and resync all the files would give me more than a week
to complete the syncing.(Internet speed in Malaysia really BAGUS!)
- I realized that I’m only used only 10% of the total storage of 1T for the past 2 years. Maybe dropbox can add more flexible subsription
package for just a mild user like me.(Sorry, I hate inviting people nor creating multiple id’s to gain more free storage)
- Using dropbox make myself even more unorganized, it is not a dropbox fault, its totally my fault, I dump all my files there, all my photo’s
there, they scattered everywhere, but what’s dissapointed me is that, when I really need the file, it’s take hours to search for it.
- I thought I can download big files from dropbox but yet I have to use the dropbox desktop application. When it’s loading a list of folder and
files to be selected to be sync, it’s takes bunch of my time, maybe my laptop is now 5 years old already, he’s to old to consume much.
- Ringgit Malaysia is weak as compared to US Dollars. 2 years ago, I paid almost RM300 for 12 month, but this year, I need to add extra hundreds
ringgit. I need to be very selective since I also need to pay for my goddady domains and hosting, my apple’s membership, my IEEE’s membership
and also my PMP’s membership.
- Last but not least, at first, I thought all the photos and files are important to me that I maybe need access to those photos/files anywhere,
anytime(provided the network is OK-lah), but unfortunately I always forgot the file name or the photos that I’ve taken before.
Sorry dropbox, till we meet again soon.
Ops! nothing to do with the picture..I just amazed how this people made up a man of chocolate! Venue: Philips Island, Australia